Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Little help on drone building please

Robet0211

Reaction score
Hey, im completely new at fpv racing (I can fly them but not build them). Recently my friend asked me to build a racing drone so we can fly around, I started digging and came up with this
How to build a ZMR250 FPV Racing Miniquad on a budget
I like the price range as its the cheapest I could find, but theres one problem, the 3rd, 6th, and 9th item links are "404 not found" and me being a building noob Im scared to choose parts that wont work. Can someone please direct me to links with compatible parts? thanks, also try to keep the cost as close to what the websites price says... I have a very tight budget of as little as possible. Thanks

That article is ancient and outdated. If you want to build on the cheap but still get good parts, check out the realacc kits on banggood.com. Nobody is using 250s anymore, it is all about 210-230mm. For a RTF, see Eachine wizard on same site.

Hey, im completely new at fpv racing (I can fly them but not build them). Recently my friend asked me to build a racing drone so we can fly around, I started digging and came up with this
How to build a ZMR250 FPV Racing Miniquad on a budget
I like the price range as its the cheapest I could find, but theres one problem, the 3rd, 6th, and 9th item links are "404 not found" and me being a building noob Im scared to choose parts that wont work. Can someone please direct me to links with compatible parts? thanks, also try to keep the cost as close to what the websites price says... I have a very tight budget of as little as possible. Thanks

Check out this link-

Awesome way to learn to build a drone- great list of parts, great advice

This is what I used to get some of my parts and just finished my builds. E everything went smooth till I got to rx and set up in CF. Still working on flight but I'm getting there.
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput