Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

leader 3 signal lost at 25 meters

irish-apple

Reaction score
Guys I'm losing my signal on leader 3 at 25 meters. flys like a beast .. no issues at all then started this thing goes to 25 meters and just states telemetry lost and drops .. rssi is 95% checked connections / changed antenna / reinstalled firmware // set as new and restored .. clear signal still in the fatsharks .. help

What TX are you using Irish? Do you have another quad to test? Sounds like it could be a bad RX or a bad TX section in the controller.
cheers for the reply its an Frsky x-lite .. no issues with any other quad / buzz / baby hawk /tiny hawk . receiver in the leader I'm flying at d8 telemetry on and RSSI on .. RSSI feed is almost 100 when I get the telemetry lost .. changed the RX and same thing .. all solders checked > wouldn't fly at all if one was out < updated in Betaflight . rebound last night so will try agin later am I missing something

Reactions: HighTechPauper
There is an issue out there with Frsky and running Telemetry, I have personally seen this issue and the fix is to bind D8 with Telemetry off. I would give that a try.

Reactions: irish-apple

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput