Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

leader 3 signal lost at 25 meters

irish-apple

Reaction score
Guys I'm losing my signal on leader 3 at 25 meters. flys like a beast .. no issues at all then started this thing goes to 25 meters and just states telemetry lost and drops .. rssi is 95% checked connections / changed antenna / reinstalled firmware // set as new and restored .. clear signal still in the fatsharks .. help

irish-apple

Reaction score
What TX are you using Irish? Do you have another quad to test? Sounds like it could be a bad RX or a bad TX section in the controller.
cheers for the reply its an Frsky x-lite .. no issues with any other quad / buzz / baby hawk /tiny hawk . receiver in the leader I'm flying at d8 telemetry on and RSSI on .. RSSI feed is almost 100 when I get the telemetry lost .. changed the RX and same thing .. all solders checked > wouldn't fly at all if one was out < updated in Betaflight . rebound last night so will try agin later am I missing something

Reactions: HighTechPauper

HighTechPauper

Reaction score
There is an issue out there with Frsky and running Telemetry, I have personally seen this issue and the fix is to bind D8 with Telemetry off. I would give that a try.

Reactions: irish-apple

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9TFoX