Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

KingKong GT 210 Newbie Help

BJA

Reaction score
I am a newbie and just got my first racing drone over a year ago (it is a KingKong GT 210) with Fat Shark Attitude V3, and I love it. It has been awesome. After a few months of flying around with it though, I wanted to better understand how it worked so I decided to take it apart to satisfy my curiosity...

But, after I put it back together again the motors wouldn't start! After more tinkering around and looking online and at other forums, I managed to get them spinning again, but they aren't calibrated and don't spin together at all. I have tried to poke around the internet and try some of the things I found, but nothing has worked. Does anyone have any pointers or links to where I can learn more? : )

Reactions: dirkclod
Well you found the right place to ask and find out but not from me, I'm just the door greeter .
Welcome to DRP BJA . 0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Keifie
I'm sorry, but there are no easy answers what may be wrong. Perhaps post a video to Youtube and post the link here so we can have a look.

Reactions: Wayno52

Sorry it took me so long to post. This is a link to a video of me starting up the motors and kind of explaining the situation.

Maybe it isn't done uploading yet, I will check again in the morning. They used to have a "Publish" button you had to hit, but it looks like YT has changed since I posted my last and now just has a "Done" or "Save Changes" button.

It has been a few hours, shouldn't be uploading anymore, see if you can't figure out why it isn't showing or repost it maybe. Will keep checking back for updates.

Sorry about the previous link not working, this link should work. Yeah, I had it on private :)

There are so many little things that could be wrong to produce something similar to your video, Accelerometer cal, Air Mode, auto leveling flight mode enabled etc. The first thing to do is to take the flight control intelligence out of the equation by connecting to betaflight and testing each motor individually (with props off) in the motors tab, that will tell you if they all respond properly individually and if one or more is not. What ESC protocol are you running?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax