Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Kinda new build

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
20170501_123058.jpg
Frame has several builds under its belt, everything else is new. Emax rs2205s 2300kv motors, little bee dshot30a esc's akk 25, 200,600 mw tx, foxeer 1177 w gopro lens, mattec pdb and yet to receive RFone fc

Reactions: JohnnyNotech
One 20170501_172915.jpg pak try in yard, like butter! Love my RFone flight controllers headed to the spot. Gonna order a gp session tonight, so ill be posting flight vids soon. I have this one on my spektrum radio, have some turnegy receivers on backorder

Have learned how to build durable quads...lol. Really bad crash 1st pak, had my vtx set on 25mw and a throttle punch quickly exceeded its range. Heard it thud when it hit the ground. Tightened up one prop, straightened others, reset to 600 mw and flew 4 more paks. Loving pc props, so durable. Thanks for looking

Looks great, Virtue! Can't wait to see some GP vids! I might have to look at the RF FC on the next build.

Jerry

Really impressed with the akk vtx as I mistakenly powered up my video transmitter without the antenna installed. It was set on 600 milliwatt but instead of burning up it turned itself to 0 milliwatts. I reset it back to 600 mw and it's working fine. On 200 mw and especially 600 mw i get a very unbroken picture. I'm sticking with these guys

Hi Jerry,
I'm using the x1p, they're pretty small with an antenna cable. I'm getting very good reception with these, ordered two more last night. Gonna do a stretch build and a 6" build next

Reactions: Jtrjr
Is that the realacc x210, qav x, or another frame? Does it have enough power to be a profesional racing drone to compete? For racing specifically do you prefer lumineer (rx,rb,mb,mx,Mr. Steel,skitzo 220something etc), emax (what ever the size kv rating is), or cobra (size and kv) for racing motors. Is that frame and motor good for competitive racing?

Its the realacc x210. I've seen a lot of people that are racing this Frame. I'm using the rs2205s 2300 KV Emax Motors they're really good and yes it has plenty of power to race some to boot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax