Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

KDS K7XII Transmitter k8x reciever

Marturashi

Reaction score
I had this transmitter( KDS K7XII) and reciever (KDS K8X) laying around from my helicopter flying days and was wondering if anyone knew they can be used to fly drones and connect to the Betaflight f3 board?
If they can, there will be no need for me to purchase another trans and reciever, but iam unable to find anything online about the compatibility, and would like the answers.
Thanks In advance.

Does betaflight f3 not support that? And what exactly is PWM and how can you tell that the KDS transmitter is PWM?

No, the betaflight f3 only supports serial protocols that use a single wire from receiver (rx) to flight controller (FC) like sbus, ppm (aka cppm), ibus, etc. PWM needs one signal wire (plus ground) for each channel, so at least four signal wires will need to go from the rx to the FC.

That receiver basically is PWM because it isn't anything else. PWM (pulse width modulation) is what can be used to control servos straight from the receiver. I read the transmitter manual and looked at the pictures of the receiver, there are no serial protocols mentioned.

Thank you for your help with all of my confusion. I'll have to buy another Trans eventually so I'll just go a head and get it now, will make it a lot easier in the long run.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax