Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just not having much luck these days!

at least there was no fire this time!!!
Agree you’re not having much luck out there at the moment, I think all of us have a problem quad that defies explanation. I’ve got two that I’ve just given up on. They sit on the quad board (similar to the one in your quad cave) and maybe I’ll strip them and make one out of two.
On a better note, I subscribed to your channel and had a tour of your ‘cave’ and will spend some time later this afternoon looking at some of your other vids.
That’s the thing about this hobby, you always seem to find money to fix them, even if it means going without food....

Agree you’re not having much luck out there at the moment, I think all of us have a problem quad that defies explanation. I’ve got two that I’ve just given up on. They sit on the quad board (similar to the one in your quad cave) and maybe I’ll strip them and make one out of two.
On a better note, I subscribed to your channel and had a tour of your ‘cave’ and will spend some time later this afternoon looking at some of your other vids.
That’s the thing about this hobby, you always seem to find money to fix them, even if it means going without food....
Hey Tevek! Yes there is always something to work on.. which I don't mind as long as I can get some tangible results out of it. The FC and ESC are brand new in this bird so I'm starting to wonder if I have a defective ESC. Have a new FC and ESC coming in tomorrow so will try a swap.
Thanks for subscribing!!!! Hope the videos aren't too boring.. One viewer called me "stuffy" on my tour video LOL.
It's so true on the money part.. ah .. i could lose a few pounds anyway. Working form home in the pandemic has given me the luxury to actually take a lunch ... every day! LOL I can't stay away from the pasta!!! ;)

Last edited:
Hey Tevek! Yes there is always something to work on.. which I don't mind as long as I can get some tangible results out of it. The FC and ESC are brand new in this bird so I'm starting to wonder if I have a defective ESC. Have a new FC and ESC coming in tomorrow so will try a swap.
Thanks for subscribing!!!! Hope the videos aren't too boring.. One viewer called me "stuffy" on my tour video LOL.
It's so true on the money part.. ah .. i could lose a few pounds anyway. Working form home in the pandemic has given me the luxury to actually take a lunch ... every day! LOL I can't stay away from the pasta!!! ;)
Stuffy? Well that’s BS, I found the tour interesting. Always looking and learning from what other folk are doing and pinch ideas where I can. As for working from home, I work in mining and that involves getting on planes and wearing a mask to go to some god forsaken place in the desert. Fortunately I’m allowed to fly at work, downside being that out of 3-400 people, I’m the only one that does. People think you’re talking in tongues when you explain what’s going on ?.

Stuffy? Well that’s BS, I found the tour interesting. Always looking and learning from what other folk are doing and pinch ideas where I can. As for working from home, I work in mining and that involves getting on planes and wearing a mask to go to some god forsaken place in the desert. Fortunately I’m allowed to fly at work, downside being that out of 3-400 people, I’m the only one that does. People think you’re talking in tongues when you explain what’s going on ?.
Thank you Tevek! Wow sounds like you do a lot of travelling then. On the positive side at least you can get some flying in! Out of all those people you would think there would be at LEAST one other person to share the hobby with!? I'm looking forward to seeing some videos from you! Desert videos would be very cool!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thank you Tevek! Wow sounds like you do a lot of travelling then. On the positive side at least you can get some flying in! Out of all those people you would think there would be at LEAST one other person to share the hobby with!? I'm looking forward to seeing some videos from you! Desert videos would be very cool!
Yeah I’ve got a few but suffer the old ‘not good enough’ disease. One day....

• Wow
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Your name is now officially hungry pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya