Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just got my first Dronebase mission!

Futuramille

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
woohoo!! after weeks of waiting I finally got my first paying mission from "Dronebase". I gotta fly it tomorrow as it requires no more than 50% cloud cover, has to be done by Saturday at 3pm EST and Friday through Saterday is gonna be 75%+ overcast.
Its a local real estate shoot..
- 3 front shots at roof level
- 8 compass shots (N, NW, W, SW etc) from 100'
- full orbit from 150' with whole property in view.

I know this isn't race kwad related but hotdamn Im stoked! FINALLY, my part 107 is gonna pay out!!
Just had to share the happy!

I don't have experience with Dronebase, but it is a great way to start. I work full time as a drone operator for 3 major US developers for 6 years now and one thing that is short of in the field are good qualified operators. Congrats!

Reactions: Futuramille
Thanks all! everything went well. No issues and though "sketchy AF and feeling like full send", the Orbit shot (300 feet up and 700 feet radius, went like clock work. It was in unrestricted airspace and no need for insurance. Was a client ordered mission so 75$ for 45min onsite. Assets are uploaded and fingers crossed that its all acceptable. My hands were wet with sweat the whole time onsite. It will get easier Im sure.

Now its time to do some real rippin with our Flynoceros kwads to relax.

RPR, I'd love to hook up with some construction contracts. I've done allot of cold calls to local companies but nothing yet. Congrats on landing and holding those down. Theres work to be had for sure. Dronebase is just my "foot in the door".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas