Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Is this from dead?

Michael,

The site has been active for just a couple months so we are still picking up steam. Hang on for the ride!

C.

Ok cool, I'm just waiting here, literally dying as I wait for my racer to arrive!
Hurry up post office!!

So I've been watching youtube all weekend . Building race drones , seems like these drones dont have instructions ? Am I wrong ? Just thought I would ask . I watched one video where the guys said it had instructions . But that was just one video . I'am learning a lot the terminology. I do have an electronics background but that was many years ago , but its coming back to OHMS Law , Power equation etc. This summer gonna renovate my outside shed into RC heaven . New work place for building my drones , battery charging . Storage for my hobby . Lipos make me nervous , dont want them in my house ! LOL Until I get my first drone will be still researching the web , youtube and the forums . One more question , for my first drone which I wanna build , which would be the easiest to build and fly ?

So I've been watching youtube all weekend . Building race drones , seems like these drones dont have instructions ? Am I wrong ? Just thought I would ask . I watched one video where the guys said it had instructions . But that was just one video . I'am learning a lot the terminology. I do have an electronics background but that was many years ago , but its coming back to OHMS Law , Power equation etc. This summer gonna renovate my outside shed into RC heaven . New work place for building my drones , battery charging . Storage for my hobby . Lipos make me nervous , dont want them in my house ! LOL Until I get my first drone will be still researching the web , youtube and the forums . One more question , for my first drone which I wanna build , which would be the easiest to build and fly ?

I've been flying drones for years, started when I was 9.
This is my first ever racing drone, it's an Emax nighthawk pro 280, it's very affordable and has many many excellent reviews. All that is required is a battery and receiver but if you want to build,move heard good,things about the Emax nighthawk 250 where you actually have to build it. I'm waiting for my nighthawk 280 to arrive. I currently fly a phantom and a few other toy grade quads.

Nice , will research those quads . Will keep you posted . Thanks

Recently bought a OCDAY 250 Quad racer from someone else who crashed it taken off. He gave up on it. Problem I am having is no manuals with it. It has a flysky i6 transmitter and a CC3D flight controller. It doesn't self level very good. Don't know what to change to correct problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Recently bought a OCDAY 250 Quad racer from someone else who crashed it taken off. He gave up on it. Problem I am having is no manuals with it. It has a flysky i6 transmitter and a CC3D flight controller. It doesn't self level very good. Don't know what to change to correct problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Calibrate everything in cleanflight

Please explain cleanflying and dead flying. Not sure what you mean to do. I do not have any cables to hook up to a laptop. It will Hoover some ok. But flying it wants to drift off and need correction

Does anyone have different pid numbers than the stock ones for tbs Gemini I have all the recent updates I believe but it shakes like it's got hi I rates?

No need to buy any thing accept download clean flight and plug your board in an calibrate or sell it to me cheap

I live in raleigh nc. I don't have a cable to hook to laptop. So Cleanflight is what i need to download to calibrate?

OK, got a cable to hook up to usb connector. Watch a bunch of video's, not sure what to calibrate. Some help please.

Hey Bill, Maybe start a new thread to get help in the General Technical help forum. But as to Cleanflight there are some good Youtube Videos by Painless360.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax