Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Is it similar to phantoms manual mode

szon3

Reaction score
I've been practicing a little in manual mode with a phantom 1. Its super easy to do 360 flips unintentionally. And if your not within close sight of it your screwed. Tell me its much easer flying a racer. Looking at the Walkera F210

Faster.... much much faster. I am a new racer so I haven't actually "flipped" yet with any of mine as I want to get comfortable just moving around a field and obstacles comfortably first. I also am much more interested in Racing versus "freestyle". I will definately try some freestyle eventually though.

I've been practicing a little in manual mode with a phantom 1. Its super easy to do 360 flips unintentionally. And if your not within close sight of it your screwed. Tell me its much easer flying a racer. Looking at the Walkera F210
Well said Hebrews. They are MUCH more maneuverable than the phantom and way faster, to me my ROBOCAT 270 has a total different feel when flying go at your own pace soon enough you will be doing the stunts.

Will be getting Walkera F210 Thursday, hopefully I can make it last to the end of the week without cracking it up.

Will be getting Walkera F210 Thursday, hopefully I can make it last to the end of the week without cracking it up.
Quads like these are usually pretty durable!(dont ask how I know:)). If youre flying manual on the p1, then youll probably be fine. They are faster though.

Wow!!! I flew walkera f210 for about 8 min today can't believe how fast it goes. P1 is slow motion P3P is standing still compared to a racing copter. Now I need to find a place to fly backyard doesn't cut it. Does any one know what the speed is on these things?

Wow!!! I flew walkera f210 for about 8 min today can't believe how fast it goes. P1 is slow motion P3P is standing still compared to a racing copter. Now I need to find a place to fly backyard doesn't cut it. Does any one know what the speed is on these things?
Up to 80 MPH on those I suppose with a 4S battery. Some can go over 100 MPH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput