Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Iflight flight controller and iflight 4 in 1 esc

Mr SoLoDoLo

Reaction score
So I bought a nazgul5v2 off eBay and when I showed up it looked as thought I land in water or something of that nature contacted the seller and they agreed to refund my money. I really wanted it for the frame and parts as I have a nazgul5 with three arms lol . When I showed up of course I still checked to see if it worked . Nope smoke out motor #3. **** no good but since I have the top off to install the receiver let’s see if anything is good so I plugged the camera in to my drone s@to my surprise it worked even though screws were rusted! So let’s see if the flight controller is fried it won’t ruin my quad! Umm smoke out the flight controller **** that’s bad too! Put it all back in box shipped it put my quad back together and now all I get is the first three beeps no power to my flight controller!!! Now what did I do! Did I just fry my 4 in 1 esc? Did in in turn fry my flight controller when I plugged it back in? No smoke! Just the three beeps flowed by nothing!!! Help please

First things first, you NEED a smoke stopper. It looks like you will need a lot of new stuff. If you have a multimeter check for continuity between any battery pad and any motor pad. If there is continuity your esc is fried. Are you experienced or would it be helpful to go through some of the more basic stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007