Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

iFlight Cinebee 4k Hybrid issues...

Okay, took a look at my GEPRC Cinepro PIDS, replicated them on my iFlight Cinebee just to see the difference, still way too hot. I went back to mostly stock and moved the sliders in both the pids page and the filters page in small increments until the motors were barely warm. The sliders are now more uniform and the bird appears to fly okay. As soon as the lawn people leave I'll take it outside and give it a test.

Finally got a chance to fly this thing today! It's not nearly the bird that the GepRC Cinepro is but at least it's in the air now. It should make a good indoor whoop. I'll post a few video's in the photos and videos section under "My progress so far" thread. Thanks again to all who tried to give me a hand! My progress so far...(ebeez, I'm not! Maybe someday...)

I decided to dig deeper with this bird. I took the whole thing apart today, this stuff is way too small for my old eyes and funky fingers... I did find two of the stack posts weren't flush with the bottom of the base plate. The stack is vibration isolated but the rubber mounts didn't look consistent with each other. I also noted that the one of the rear posts with the antenna mount system going through it was catching the post. When I reassembled it and fired it up it felt a lot better. I just ran the pids and the filters back to the 4.1.3 defaults and the motors aren't getting hot at all. Looks like I need to do some more tuning but at least I'm back to defaults without any issues.

Gonna chock this one up to a big mistake. I just dropped a motor. I don't think I'll invest anything further into this thing. It never ran right from day one. I'll use some of the parts for a later build. Daing!!!

Oh bugger mate, sorry to hear that.
I think you may have got a dud from the factory. It does happen as you know.
I found the same with my 80mm HD.
Never flew great and tuning to some others ( well known) PID settings for that bird made little difference.
I have the diatone cube 339 as my smallest quad now and out of the box it flew great.
Still too hard to fly around my tiny little one bed unit in Sydney but great for small parks to big ones.

Gonna chock this one up to a big mistake. I just dropped a motor. I don't think I'll invest anything further into this thing. It never ran right from day one. I'll use some of the parts for a later build. Daing!!!
Well that’s a pain after all the time and effort invested in it. I think we can all relate to stuff that just was never going to cut it. I spent three days rebuilding an old wizard only to see it go up in flames on its maiden flight. Hitting a tree at stupid speed didn’t help but the sprint across the paddock to pull the battery out and the long walk back to the car stays with you.

Hi Everyone! Can someone share stock or tuned Pids of this model? (Cinebee Hybrid 4k 2s-3s)
Thanks a lot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax