Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

iFlight Cinebee 4k Hybrid issues...

Jerry, I just read my comments and realised that may have come across badly.
Please don't think that. I meant it as I have very little tuning experience and for me to pick it up was not something that normally happens.
I was not in any way saying you had no idea.
Sorry if you thought anything bad.

Hahaha, how's things buddy? You away or home atm?
Just got home and back into it again shortly. 43C up at Leinster and the stink beetles are out and about. Might try and get a couple of packs in this afternoon when it cools down. Still getting my head around the Iflight DC3 digital HD setup, last time I flew it I was that far out of my normal analogue range, the thing came back with a new postcode. I’ve got the analogue mod for the DJI goggles so I will give that a try as well.
Are you still doing the over east thing?

I thought it was odd too but that's what was there after the flash. I'm still not there yet. I'be made so many changes now that I think I'll reflash it and try again.
I see you’ve tried to flash 3.57 on your rig with no success but @HighTechPauper walked me through the roll back process and fixed my setup. Apparently the later iterations of Betaflight don’t play nicely with FW updates and hence all my quads are running 3.5.7. I know he’s a busy man but maybe we can coax him into the conversation.

I am not very good at this part, but I would try a 3.5.7 flash, and then cut all the pids in half and give it a fly, if it seems a little better then raise p and d to see if it can be improved. I know it ain't much, but it's all I got on this.

Reactions: Wayno52 and Jtrjr
I am not very good at this part, but I would try a 3.5.7 flash, and then cut all the pids in half and give it a fly, if it seems a little better then raise p and d to see if it can be improved. I know it ain't much, but it's all I got on this.

No can do. The iFlight stock flash for BF3.5.7 greys out the accelerometer and I can't find another flash for 3.5.7 relative to this FC/Stack. Thanks for the reply!

• Wow
Reactions: HighTechPauper
No can do. The iFlight stock flash for BF3.5.7 greys out the accelerometer and I can't find another flash for 3.5.7 relative to this FC/Stack. Thanks for the reply!
When I hear that something as basic and fundamental to the FC as the Accelerometer is grayed out, it makes me wonder if you have the correct BF target for that particular SucceX FC. This is from August 2019 but Oscar is calling out the Matek target?

1581110231102.png

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52
No wonder this is confusing, I see at least 4 different targets called out that should all work including the one you used, apparently the SucceX stack insisted on their own named version, but they are a Matek/STM architecture clone obviously. Food for thought.

1581110591212.png

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52
Yeah Randy, I think I'm on day 4 with this stupid thing. I've pretty much seen everything you've posted. Just for s&g I even tried the MATEKF411 target. It took it but motors 1 & 2 didn't function. So I've tried the iFlight targets in 3.5.7 (Accel greyed out), 4.0.4 (where my original problems started) and 4.1.3 (same issues as 4.0.4 with a lot more confusion). I've tried various cli pastes (I'm reflashing and erasing after each try). I can get it to fly with cool motors in 4.0.4 but I have to completely disable all of the gyro and D-term low pass filters and I have to set the I-Term Relax to Gyro instead of Setpoint. I read somewhere that I shouldn't turn these filters off but lowering them doesn't help. Any videos I can find are all on 3.5.7 but I got the bird with 4.0.4. I'm at wits end with this thing! Thanks for trying to help.

• Sad
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Okay, took another shot with the IFF411_PRO v4.1.3 target and started messing around with the new sliders on the Gyro and D-Term filters. After many different attempts I came up with something that is at the very least flyable in my small room. We'll get a better look at it tomorrow. It's certainly the best I've done so far. Thank you everyone for your help!

Jerry

BF413-PIDS.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax