Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

iFlight Cinebee 4k Hybrid issues...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I'm about to throw this thing in the trash. I've wasted 3 days trying to get this thing to fly right to no avail. Ive got the iFlight Cinebee 4k Hybrid. Here are the specs and a link to the bird:

CineBee Hybrid 4K Whoop SPECS:
Link to iFlight site and this model: CineBee Hybrid 4K Whoop

It's got the SucceX Micro 16x16 Stack v1.5. I got it with an R-XSR Rx. It came with BF 4.0.4 and I didn't save the cli dump file as I should have. I don't think it would have made any difference in this case because it never flew right and they have the flashes on their site. The very first issue was that it flew really wonky and the motors got super hot, actually untouchable. I researched the heck out of the bird and the stack and have found minimal information. Any info I have found is on the BF 3.5.7 flash. They have the flash for 4.0.4 and 3.5.7 on their website. I tried flashing to 3.5.7 multiple time but the settings are off and the Accelerometer is always greyed out in the BF Configurator. It came configured with DShot600. I flipped back between 4.04 and 3.57 and I'm now back on 4.04. I also tried what shows up in the configurator as an "IFF411_PRO (IFRC)" board on v "4.1.3 - 16-01-2020 07:41". Both the 4 versions setup and try to fly but there wonky at best, I can't try 3.57 because the accelerometer doesn't show up. I'm going to process a short video clip to show it trying to fly that I'll post shortly. I'm attaching a copy of the CLI Dump file as it sits right now (I have not modified any of the settings other than the radio and OSD).

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jerry

**EDIT**- I'm running 3S 450mah batteries

Attachments

• IFLIGHT411PRO BF 404.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Okay, I took the bird apart and checked the stack to make sure it wasn't too loose or tight. All looks good. Did another test and got the same result as in the video. it seems like the rpm's have to get pretty high before it started to lift off and then it just bumps up slightly without any input from the sticks. Motors are still getting extremely hot after just 10-15 seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Probably a dumb suggestion but since you’re running props out, are the props set up for it? Also, I had something a little similar to the full throttle/take off issue and my Tx stick endpoints were out by a million percent. Fiddled with the settings and it settled back to a normal quad, well normal for me...

Wayno,

We're on the same track anyway. I was also screwing with the pids and the filter settings. I found some BF 3.5 pids and changed some filter settings but it was still running really hot. I left the pids to what I had changed them to and turned off all of the gyro and d-term filters and it runs okay (best I can tell in the room I'm in) and the motors were cool after a minute or 2 of flight time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas