Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I sucked on a puddle in this run!

Nice one, how's the tiny hawk going?
I haven't flown it for a bit.. we had a little break in the cold weather here so I escaped outside with my 5 inch quads LOL. BUT the cold is coming back so I will be charging up the Tinyhawk batteries. You getting any flight time in?

Reactions: Wayno52
Not as much as I would like but I plan to head out for a few hours tomorrow mate. Can't wait to be honest but flying only every now and then is hard. First 3 or 4 packs are usually rubbish. Still any stick time is good.

Not as much as I would like but I plan to head out for a few hours tomorrow mate. Can't wait to be honest but flying only every now and then is hard. First 3 or 4 packs are usually rubbish. Still any stick time is good.
Ya man I hear ya! It feels like starting over again doesn't it? My muscle memory ain't what it used to be LOL. I thought of some cool tricks to do last night but need the weather to do it in. I may have to resort to using a simulator.. but they are never the same. Hope you get out tomorrow!! post some videos if you do!!

Yeah, not a huge fan of Sims but they can help a bit I guess. Charging packs now mate so hoping weather holds out, rain forecast.
Will post if I get anything half decent but lately been very average. Feel like I'm going backwards.

Yeah, not a huge fan of Sims but they can help a bit I guess. Charging packs now mate so hoping weather holds out, rain forecast.
Will post if I get anything half decent but lately been very average. Feel like I'm going backwards.
Naw dude no flight is average! They are all different and fun to watch. Sounds like you just need to get recharged about it! I was feeling the same as you. Go and and rip it! Try something different and/or new! I was going to the same spot up until last Monday. Going to a new spot is like getting a face lift LOL. I had a few close calls and crashes in the last couple of weeks but that actually got me energized again. Edit your clips, put some cool music to it and post! Pilots will watch it! Looking forward to seeing your videos!

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232