Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I really want to build my next drone but....

PS: The difference between the Tiny Whoop and what your doing? - The TW has been around and had lots of "known" mods already proven. Just Saying.
Then I'm paving the way for this build LOL
(I prob wont get it off the ground. Im still super new to this but this stuff is relatively cheap to build)

Then I'm paving the way for this build LOL
(I prob wont get it off the ground. Im still super new to this but this stuff is relatively cheap to build)

Nothing wrong with that. Someone else had to blaze the trail on the TW. Don't say - you won't get it off the ground. Never start something you don't plan on seeing it through.

Cheep is relative to the builder. My 210R is anything but cheep.

Reactions: Serius
Can you post pic of your 210R?

This is actually a fairly close representation of what it currently looks like. I didn't want to complete the assembly 100% until programing was complete and everything was working properly to my best knowledge. I didn't want to open her back up if something turned out to be wrong. I did run into lots of problems getting the Spektrum receiver to talk to the Spektrum F400 Flight Controller. And, in the process of trying to get everything to work, I totally screwed up the configuration in Raceflight.

I did manage to locate help through the process that RF describes for support. So, for the next stage in my build, I will be doing the completed assembly and locktighting things down for flight. I still have some programming to do. IE OSD set-up, BlackBox config, and Telemetry config. But she has the capability of flight RIGHT NOW.

EDIT: This is just the last picture taken before I ran into problems. The FC is actually in place as of this pic. After I started having problems with the Rx, I lost interest in tacking pic's. But more will follow.

IMG_0615.JPG

Last edited:
well that looks cool as ****..I mean for not even being done

well that looks cool as ****..I mean for not even being done

Thank You Sir. I have a build thread that will be updated ASAP

Reactions: theGreenOrange
What FC you got in there?

The one Im lookin at is an F3 Evo also

The one Im lookin at is an F3 Evo also

I have no complaints about the FC. One cool thing I learned by getting that storm is having 3 rate settings available on a switch. It really helps dial in the controls. Along with the angle/Horizon/Rate switch, you get 3 independent PID/rate profiles to program to another 3 position switch.

Last edited:
Really?...so the modes on one switch and then 3 different rate setting s on another 3 switch? I assume that can be done with any bird in the program?

Different rates can also be programed in the transmitter itself.

Reactions: Serius

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput