Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I Range X Multi-protocol Transmitter

Reaction score
I have always bought the "bundles" when it comes to the racing drones because I know nothing about different receivers, binding, and setting up. I am learning that there are different "protocols as they call them" when it comes to receivers. I always took the easy way out and bought the transmitter and racer already bound (FlySky and Eachine). I watched Grayson Hobby where they spoke of the IRange X Transmitter and how it had over 60 protocols (FlySky, FrSky, Hubson, DSMX, Spectrum, etc). I purchased it beings it was only $100. Now, I am thinking about getting some smaller Micro racers. This transmitter will allow me to bind to several different drones if they have different receivers in them. Has anyone used this transmitter before? Grayson Hobby has videos of them binding to everything.. I am hoping that its as simple as they are making it out to be.. And probably will have to hook into BetaFlight and set up switches.. If it ends up going into deep detail on switching UARTS and telemetry and rates.. Then this will be way above my head.. Just seeing if anyone has had experience with this type of transmitter.. I was trying to save $300 on a specific transmitter then being limited to that one receiver type..

Thanks for any comments in advance.. Be Safe..

im in the same boat. I bought a flysky i6s , i also bought 22 in one for the simulator and the irangerx . so far i haven't been able to get anything to work. I watched tons of videos that didn't help then asked for help and only got more questions. I would love to find a thread that just shows simple beginner stuff that everyone should already know but doesn't and not use abbreviations like tx opentx and so on. We need real beginner step by step stuff. or at least i do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix