Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I NEED PARTS!

Alaska0124

Reaction score
I'm looking to build up some spare parts for quads, if you have any parts you don't need or are looking to get rid of PLEASE let me know!

Last edited:
If you get a turnigy evolution, (flysky AFHDS 2A) I have a couple quad I'd let you get cheap 1 is ready to fly and one needs a set of ESC's, both with the FlySky receivers

Reactions: Wayno52
Not sure but thinking the i6 will bind to these receivers (tgy-ia6c) anyone know for sure?

If you get a turnigy evolution, (flysky AFHDS 2A) I have a couple quad I'd let you get cheap 1 is ready to fly and one needs a set of ESC's, both with the FlySky receivers
I definitely want to build my first quad, but if you have all the parts and pieces for a 5in +transmitter +goggles for cheap ill take it

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayno52
I don't have the goggles but I do have everything else, all the motors I have are used, I'd recommend a new set. I can let ya get: a Revolt v2 with PDB on a Nidci Black Pearl frame with blheli s 30amp esc's, a switcher vtx, runcam eagle camera and the radio and a couple receivers. The frame and camera are new, the rest slightly used (except transmitter)
Make me an offer. Oh, I have several sets of 3 motors, just need to buy one

For your first quad you would be much better off getting one of these quads I have that's ready to fly with a Turnigy Evolution radio you basically get the quad for the same price as the quad parts I'd sell you. And this is a custom-built quad got all the good parts on it

For your first quad you would be much better off getting one of these quads I have that's ready to fly with a Turnigy Evolution radio you basically get the quad for the same price as the quad parts I'd sell you. And this is a custom-built quad got all the good parts on it
I’d much rather build it so I know exactly how it goes toghther when things break in a crash.

I’d much rather build it so I know exactly how it goes toghther when things break in a crash.
This is true, there's a pretty big learning curve building, May be a good while before it's airborne. I'd stick to a UAV Futures build or the like for the instruction on specific parts

This is true, there's a pretty big learning curve building, May be a good while before it's airborne. I'd stick to a UAV Futures build or the like for the instruction on specific parts
Pretty much what I was looking at doing but I’d still like to have some extra parts. Mainly interested in the transmitter and receiver plus maybe some motors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax