Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

i need help

ok made the list again I added tones of heat shrink to put on the arms and the receiver I don't need an Allen key because I have one at home. is there nay cool things I can buy to add to the drone

View attachment 4127View attachment 4128
The list looks fine and those props will get you well and truly started. Not sure if Buzzfpv has the screw type props in stock but they are out there, everyone seems to be running out of kit due to the current shipping delays out of China. I meant to ask you what type of goggles do you have as once you get the hang of line of sight flying you’ll be wanting to get those goggles on as these quads can be difficult to see and be able to orientate yourself.

I have some cheap evo800 the big fat ones I used them with the machine and they work just a bit big for my face ill have to save some more for some skinny eachines or even some fat sharks

I have some cheap evo800 the big fat ones I used them with the machine and they work just a bit big for my face ill have to save some more for some skinny eachines or even some fat sharks
Ok, so yours have the single antenna and not the two found on the EV 800D (diversity)? If they work ok with your x220 wizard, you’ll be fine to get started. There are some great Fatshark options and also some other brands like Aomway etc that will take your experience up a few notches. You’re probably aware now that this hobby can be expensive, but once you have a good controller/goggle setup the quads become much less of an expense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax