Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I need a web developer!

Captain Nemo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a fantastic idea for a new web platform about FPV. There is nothing like this, seriously. Problem is, I’m not a developer... so I need a skilled and dedicated developer that want to be part of this development and is willing to invest time. Eventually if all goes tot plan there will be revenues involved.

I have the strategy all setup and really looking forward to see this platform in use because I strongly believe that there is a need for this. And yes I did my research!

FYI, I am a CTO for a medical company building smart devices and cloud services platforms for hospitals. I have a strong focus on user interface and marketing.

So if you are a web developer/programmer looking for a opportunity then send me a message and we will schedule a phone call to go though some details.

Regards,

Menno de braak

Reactions: HighTechPauper
How's this project going, I'm very new to the drone racing scene - still building my first build. I am a web developer and am interested in how it's going and to see if I can possibly help contribute?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
How's this project going, I'm very new to the drone racing scene - still building my first build. I am a web developer and am interested in how it's going and to see if I can possibly help contribute?

Welcome! What are you building?

@Captain Nemo has given me a preview of his platform and it's coming along great. I'll leave it up to him to share the details when he's ready, but I'm excited to see it take off.

Welcome! What are you building?

@Captain Nemo has given me a preview of his platform and it's coming along great. I'll leave it up to him to share the details when he's ready, but I'm excited to see it take off.

Glad to hear it's going well! Like I said before, just want to see if I could help :) Excited to hear more about it.

And I'm building a Martian 2 SE 5 inch quad, almost there now. Then I just need some decent weather in the UK!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232