Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I need a FrSky receiver

ada002

Reaction score
I bought HorusRC Taranis Q X7, I need a FrSky receiver, please give me some Suggestions.

Whether it is an ACCESS or ACCST radio, the R-XSR will do either with the correct ACCESS firmware loaded on it. For ACCST the XM+ is another one that will work as well as the R-XSR. The new Archer stuff looks like it will be larger and heavier and I think the only one that is suitable for our mini and micro quads is the RS. Hopefully you got an older radio with ACCST, and even if it is an ACCESS radio I would grab as many R-XSR's and XM's that I would need and use the ACCST D16 mode on the ACCESS radio.

Whether it is an ACCESS or ACCST radio, the R-XSR will do either with the correct ACCESS firmware loaded on it. For ACCST the XM+ is another one that will work as well as the R-XSR. The new Archer stuff looks like it will be larger and heavier and I think the only one that is suitable for our mini and micro quads is the RS. Hopefully you got an older radio with ACCST, and even if it is an ACCESS radio I would grab as many R-XSR's and XM's that I would need and use the ACCST D16 mode on the ACCESS radio.
@ada002 yeah what he said lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion