Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I lost a prop before I took off!

Lucky guy! Losing that prop 30 seconds later could have been disastrous.

Always like watching your vids.
Thanks Roadking! Yes I was pretty lucky .. although I usually do a little pretest before I take off for the first flight. Thanks again for watching!

I have a set of the original popo motors, I have to check them like a hawk every time, bump one of the quick releases and the prop WILL fly off at some point in the flight.

Reactions: Wayno52
I have a set of the original popo motors, I have to check them like a hawk every time, bump one of the quick releases and the prop WILL fly off at some point in the flight.
I have yet to try the popo motors. I did some maintenance on this quad and tightened 3 of the 4 props back on.. senior moment! LOL

Or as I now just call them... moments. Not sure it is any better or worse now that I'm pushing 60, just know there isn't any sense in assuming you have to be a senior anymore to fall prey to them LOL ;)

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez
Or as I now just call them... moments. Not sure it is any better or worse now that I'm pushing 60, just know there isn't any sense in assuming you have to be a senior anymore to fall prey to them LOL ;)
Yes I hear you loud and clear!!! tipping 51 in a month LOL

Nice one Eric, always tough when you have a break. Looked really good mate keep it up.
Is your son still interested or have girls taken over?
Hey Wayne! Good to hear from you! Naw I have been replaced by Fortnite... for now.. but I'm not giving up hope! :)
How are things with you?

Reactions: Wayno52
Ah good old gaming, yep mine are the same mate. My youngest is loving the old Traxxas mini e revo I pulled out and dusted off though. He was actually using that more than gaming. That also needs repairs when I get home. 2 birds and 1 rc car so I will be busy when I get home at end of month.
Other than that things are going OK mate. Still hating FIFO work but ya gotta pay the bills.
Happy flying buddy, chat soon.

Reactions: ebeez
Ah good old gaming, yep mine are the same mate. My youngest is loving the old Traxxas mini e revo I pulled out and dusted off though. He was actually using that more than gaming. That also needs repairs when I get home. 2 birds and 1 rc car so I will be busy when I get home at end of month.
Other than that things are going OK mate. Still hating FIFO work but ya gotta pay the bills.
Happy flying buddy, chat soon.
I love the Revo! I have an X-Maxx that I didn't even take out once this summer. Think I will sell it. Got brand new batteries last year for it and didn't even open it. I hear ya on the bills mate. Wish i could retire REALLY early but ain't gonna happen :( . Try and have some fun my friend! Stay safe and chat soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax