Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I know what I'm asking Santa for this year!

Am I the only one who thinks the video looks fake?
No you are not! When the guy takes off over the water it looks totally fake to me. In fact, I wouldn't have believed it at all if I hadn't seen so many other videos with the tech.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw it, I think I even said out loud "that doesn't even look real!"

Reactions: HighTechPauper
The second video definitely looks real, and makes the first one look even more fake.

In the first video he is almost horizontal, but with low speed, and there is almost no impact on the water. Another thing that indicates fake, is when the drone is behind him (in the slipstream). I would expect a drone to to be tossed around by the jets.

The second video definitely looks real, and makes the first one look even more fake.

In the first video he is almost horizontal, but with low speed, and there is almost no impact on the water. Another thing that indicates fake, is when the drone is behind him (in the slipstream). I would expect a drone to to be tossed around by the jets.
He points the jets mostly down, at that speed there isn't going to be much wash. I can tell they're using hypersmooth too, so it's gonna stabilize that stuff out.
All that aside, I'm sure they didn't fake that shot there's some great details if they did. You can see in the beginning before he takes off that he's blowing a woman on the right off the stage. You can also see people on the dock running away from him as he approaches. Kinda funny when you watch it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput