Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I haven't been able to fly for a while so...

Looking good big boy! Some great footage in there, particularly the cliff dives and over the open water. Yeah I’ve noticed that it has been a little quieter on the forum, including myself. I’ve been flying (and repairing a lot) most days and just not finding time to see what’s going on. Recently got myself a chimera 4 LR HD quad and getting use to trusting GPS return and crossfire but really enjoying flying that bit further and checking things out.
Take it easy, we are moving into summer and your looking at snow!

Looking good big boy! Some great footage in there, particularly the cliff dives and over the open water. Yeah I’ve noticed that it has been a little quieter on the forum, including myself. I’ve been flying (and repairing a lot) most days and just not finding time to see what’s going on. Recently got myself a chimera 4 LR HD quad and getting use to trusting GPS return and crossfire but really enjoying flying that bit further and checking things out.
Take it easy, we are moving into summer and your looking at snow!
Hey tevek! Good to hear from you! Thanks for watching! I was looking at some old footage to get inspired LOL. How do you like the Chimera? I have heard positive things about the iFight products. ah GPS... yes I have a few DJI platform birds so I'm familiar with that tech. Post some videos would love to see them. Yes getting colder hear now although we have a warm spell for the next 5-6 days of 15-20 degrees. Going to try and get some flying in this weekend.. in between putting up the Christmas lights!! :) Take and post those videos!! :)

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hey tevek! Good to hear from you! Thanks for watching! I was looking at some old footage to get inspired LOL. How do you like the Chimera? I have heard positive things about the iFight products. ah GPS... yes I have a few DJI platform birds so I'm familiar with that tech. Post some videos would love to see them. Yes getting colder hear now although we have a warm spell for the next 5-6 days of 15-20 degrees. Going to try and get some flying in this weekend.. in between putting up the Christmas lights!! :) Take and post those videos!! :)
Your vids are always worth watching and you are able to mix up the flying with some creative areas and moves. As for the chimera, unable to get a flywoo for love or money and they have some QA issues (soft serial
Port for OSD and a crappy gps). I’ve only flown mine about half a dozen times and so far so good. 10-15 mins on a 4S 850mah battery just cruising and the gps is quick to load up and works fine. The gps rescue is nothing like a phantom or Mavic but enables you to return to your approximate area befor you you switch over and take control again. I showed the wife some footage and she likes it, however whilst I have permission to fly at work, I have to be careful with posting stuff as I work at a gold mine....
As for the weather, we had 38C last week followed by a dust storm, and then the flies came!

Reactions: ebeez
Thank you tevek! I really appreciate that! Yes I was wondering how robust the GPS was. I could have used that earlier when I lost one of my quads LOL! I hear ya on the postings. Wow 38! I'm jealous! Flies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax