Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I have a problem with linking my remote control to my radio receiver, can someone help me?

Marijn

Reaction score
So recently I bought my first fpv racing drone, the Bfight 210. I bought it from gearbest.com with BNS FLYSKY AFHDS 2a receiver. With this, I bought the FS-i6s radio transmitter. I wanted to pair these two but it didn’t work. Firstly, I had to put the receiver in code mode, this went well and the light started flashing. Then I had to bind the remote control to the drone. The drone started flashing slowly, which meant the pairing was successful. However the transmitter did not say it was connected and kept searching for a rx bind. When I stopped the search on the transmitter, the light on the receiver stopped flashing and stayed on. I have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing has worked. Could someone help me with this problem?

I have had a similar problem for a while my problem is the controller does not do anything once connected. From my understanding the reason the controller does not say bound is because the receiver in its current state is one way, I e controller to receiver so it would never send a signal to the remote, which is why it doesnt say Rx bound :) as far as it not working I don't know

Once you bind the transmitter will not “come out of the binding procedure” on its own, that is no problem and is normal to exit on transmitter from binding mode. If the receiver did the correct led change then it should be good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas