Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I guess I need to remind myself...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
...that I'll probably be meeting up with my little girls 34 year old "meathead", 2 week old boyfriend pretty soon. I'll try to remember where I come from and what I know as a 60 year old Jarhead. Life is what you make of it, nothing more...nothing less.

And my all time favorite "Big Country", the fat guy everyone made fun of in high school.

Wish me luck!

Jerry

Dump it if you don't think it's appropriate. I'm going through a tough time right now, I apologize.

Jerry

No need for any apology Jerry .
Your fine and have been there and still am . The gif was at that fat fighter .He gave me hope :)
Just hang in there and use your smarts cause I know you are .

Wayno,

That's part of the problem, I've fought too many fights. I'm a busted up barn cat. There comes a point when you just want to retire. I'd really like to retire but it look's like I'm going to get sucked into the fight again. Not anything that I want anymore. Been there, done that but it's my girl, I guess I'll do it all over again. I sure don't want to.

Jerry

Reactions: Wayno52
Understandable Jerry. I can only imagine what life as a marine would be like and I doubt my imagination would even be close. I wish There was a lot less fights in life. As you said before it should be getting easier now. All I can offer is my sincere best wishes Jerry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput