Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I got it on the 1st try!

Strong work! Now, through the tube to a power loop then back through the tube. Repeat until you have to do a VLOG about how you crashed your quad! LOL

Keep 'em coming!

• Haha
Reactions: ebeez
Noice work, I had a friend watching me fly through the local playground and nailed it much to my surprise. Tried it again after he left and tore the antenna off and dumped it in a pile of sand... such is life as the great man said.
Are you going to have a crack at it when the pipes are full?

Noice work, I had a friend watching me fly through the local playground and nailed it much to my surprise. Tried it again after he left and tore the antenna off and dumped it in a pile of sand... such is life as the great man said.
Are you going to have a crack at it when the pipes are full?
Thanks Tevek! ( Mod Removed Language ) sorry about the damage. Sometimes things work out.. and other time4s it doesn't... had my fair share of that as well! They will probably bury those pipes soon. Area is getting built up so fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tevek! ( Mod Removed Language ) sorry about the damage. Sometimes things work out.. and other time4s it doesn't... had my fair share of that as well! They will probably bury those pipes soon. Area is getting built up so fast!
That’s a shame as it’s been interesting seeing the seasons change at your flying spot. As for crashing, lately I’ve spent as much time repairing as flying, but still fun nonetheless. I’ve only got to look at the workbench and the soldering iron turns itself on...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
That’s a shame as it’s been interesting seeing the seasons change at your flying spot. As for crashing, lately I’ve spent as much time repairing as flying, but still fun nonetheless. I’ve only got to look at the workbench and the soldering iron turns itself on...
I hear that!!! It's part of the fun for me though... love the intricate work of soldering.

Reactions: tevek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas