Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

i " found " this ..Walkera Runner 250R

simika

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hello guys :)
yes i'm a newbie LOL
i've spent few hours reading around,... and i don't think i've seen anynone mention this

Walkera Runner 250R !!
looks cool but is it good(easy) enough for a newbie like me?
what would i like to buy?
I'd like to buy amedium quality fpv drone to have fun with..
PRE BUILD :) and i'd like to buy one of those googles ( like fatshark or less expensive but still good)

what do you think ?? thanks for your feedback
P.S. if i understood well with this i get also remote control
not sure i can post the link but here it is:
Walkera Runner 250R GPS RTF FPV corsa Quadcopter w / Modo 2 Devo 7 / batteria / Camera / VTX / OSD
P.S.2 which googles? this fatshark looks the best.. something good but less pricey?

Hey Simika,
I looked at that one as well in the early spring...but when I looked for parts ,everybody was back ordered. When you break it ...and you will ,it is best to buy something that can be repaired easily or better yet not at all. Tough strong is going to be good money at first. Batteries should 1300 to 1600 4s.
Amazon has a ton. The guys in here have a lot of different opinions on goggles. I went with Fat Shark Dominator v3's.
Als a recommendation from a valued member in here. In fact everything i bought at first was a direct recommendation from Jerry. I was not disappointed with any of my purchases and am still using all of it.

Peace Keith

Reactions: simika

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone