Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I dont know whats wrong with my fpv racing drone!

Texhmaster14

Reaction score
So I've got a problem with my fpv drone I had a solid red light on my drones flight controller ler so I looked it up online and every where it said it was a cooked flight controller so I bought a new one put it in after a month of waiting and it's the exact same problem I don't know what's up with it. Can u guys help me plz thanks.

Sounds like it doesn't have a good Betaflight load, usually the solid red means the CPU isn't running, and that could point to needing flashed.

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52
So what would u recommend
Have you tried to plug it into a computer running Betaflight Configurator to see if you can talk to it? That would be the first step, then if you cannot connect, go to the Firmware Flasher in the Configurator and try to flash it. You will need to know what kind of FC it is in order to pick the correct target file for it. You may not be able to tackle this on your own without enough experience to do so, if you want you can PM me and we can try to get together to have a look sometime.

Have you tried to plug it into a computer running Betaflight Configurator to see if you can talk to it? That would be the first step, then if you cannot connect, go to the Firmware Flasher in the Configurator and try to flash it. You will need to know what kind of FC it is in order to pick the correct target file for it. You may not be able to tackle this on your own without enough experience to do so, if you want you can PM me and we can try to get together to have a look sometime.
Sounds good

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya