Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I discovered that I have QOS

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
I'm sure the diagnosis is correct. I have QOS. Quad Obsession Syndrome affects new FPV pilots and the infection can spread rapidly.

For example, I was driving down a nice country road today. As I passed a line of big old oak trees, I thought "wow, those would be great limbs to fly through".

Another mile down the road I pass a strip mall and wonder if that would be a good parking lot to fly at night.

As I'm driving, in my mind I'm using stick movements to accelerate and steer around curves in the road.

I got home and tuned my Tinyhawk so I could fly around the house.

Is it just me? Or is this normal? ;)

i feel like a drug dealer. [emoji23]
We both need rehab!

Mine is growing.. [emoji23]

I recently made a switch to the Jumper T16 Pro. Best move, easy to setup and loving the ergonomics. My best fun flyer is the buzz and at first my phantom was giving me a head, but you helped me out on that.. Thanks! It has now become my go to flyer during my lunch break.

I have a rotor CL1 and another build going, but then I got side tracked and I wanna get into the DJI bandwagon [emoji23] specially now that the new firmware that everyone is talking about.

And ooooohhhh! I buried my Mobula 7 HD. I made a bad investment on that one. And I’m also eyeing the BetaFpv HX115 [emoji23][emoji23] and also stacking up on the TinyHawks for the rainy season.

IMG_2205.JPG

Nice! That's quite a collection. I also like the GEPRC Phantom. It's a great flyer.

Now I feel like the devil, but did you see the GEPRC SKIP HD 3 ToothPick Drone?

Might be my next one. The 2.5" is out now, but the 3" is only pre-order. I've become a fan of GEPRC.

WHY!!!!!!!!! Did you bring this up? Because no, I have not seen the Skip HD.. Dang it! You are a bad influence.. LOL

I'm reading this thread and laughing, it is hard to stop when you get the joy of flying. I just said I was done buying quads for a while, and then I found out today that HGLRC is making a bind and fly with the specs that I LOVE

It's a six inch running 2408s at 1700kv which is darn close to my favorite spec I run right now. I'm running 2408.5 at 1922 kv on Six inch and it's a blast.
20191105_165823.jpg

I'm reading this thread and laughing, it is hard to stop when you get the joy of flying. I just said I was done buying quads for a while, and then I found out today that HGLRC is making a bind and fly with the specs that I LOVE

It's a six inch running 2408s at 1700kv which is darn close to my favorite spec I run right now. I'm running 2408.5 at 1922 kv on Six inch and it's a blast.
View attachment 3699

I dig your setup! Those are my favorite size motors and I and favorite 6” props! I have Joshua Bardwell’s 2407 1700kv motors on my BQE Bot5 and run the new Azure power SFP 5148 props and it straight rips! Really clean build too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax