Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I did a face plant into the snow!

Oh dude Eric that was sweet as a button mate. Shame about biting the snow but seriously great video bud. That take off was perfectly controlled and your moves get more precise with every video. She looks like a great ride and I'm hoping all you guys on the other side of the world get great flying weather soon.
Hope she thawed out OK?

Reactions: ebeez
Oh dude Eric that was sweet as a button mate. Shame about biting the snow but seriously great video bud. That take off was perfectly controlled and your moves get more precise with every video. She looks like a great ride and I'm hoping all you guys on the other side of the world get great flying weather soon.
Hope she thawed out OK?
Thanks Wayne!!! It felt like a good couple of runs until i made the snow angel! LOL! We have at least 3-4 more weeks before we hit spring! How about you.. getting those flights in?

Not really mate I flew a few on Saturday afternoon at a golf course which was sweet but work is busy so hard to find time.
By the time I get home I can't be bothered going out. And all I get is a session on the weekend if I'm lucky.
Looking at getting the Eachine Trashcan so I can fly 1s around my unit after work and 2s basically anywhere as it is under 100 grams. Thoughts?

Reactions: ebeez
Not really mate I flew a few on Saturday afternoon at a golf course which was sweet but work is busy so hard to find time.
By the time I get home I can't be bothered going out. And all I get is a session on the weekend if I'm lucky.
Looking at getting the Eachine Trashcan so I can fly 1s around my unit after work and 2s basically anywhere as it is under 100 grams. Thoughts?
Ah that's too bad. I hope tings change, for the best of course, and you can get to fly more!! I have read good things about the Trashcan lately. Here are some review I've watched:
MOBULA7 Killer? - Eachine Trashcan 2S Whoop is kicking A**! - Honest Review & Flights
BETTER THAN THE MOBULA 7? I CANT BELIEVE IT! EACHINE TRASHCAN IS INSANE!!!

I have the Beta FPV 75, the Emax Tinyhalk, and some Inductrix myself. I like them all :)
But the trashcan seem to really be impressing people!

Let me, know what you end up getting!

And the best part is I’m buying these chaps based on recommendations from the knowledgeable crew on this forum rather than some snappy salesman in a hobby shop...
Sweet! You will have to let us know how it handles and your thoughts!

Last edited:
Old post but maybe worth an update. Pretty sure I’ve posted elsewhere on the forum regarding my woes with both the trashcan and mobula 7 HD. Prior to drowning my last trashcan (RIP) and the unexplained demise of the mobula 7, I was experiencing drop outs on both and never twigged to any correlation between the two. Turns out that is indeed well documented and the cure is to bind them in D8. My warranty mobula should be here on Monday and the replacement trashcan started playing up straight out of the box. Set it up in D8, kept my RSSI and other OSD features and it flies like a champ. Turns out that both the trashcan and mobula come out of the same factory with Eachine selling the trashcan and HappyModel selling the mobula. Same platforms, same issues and the cure is running it in D8. Probably not news to many, but for me it’s a learning curve.

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax