Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I couldn't get anything to go my way today!

Looked like a decent flight and a lot of fun to me anyway, even if it isn't exactly what you were trying for. We all have better and worse days...

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez
Power looping this breezeway. Thank goodness for the leet3d canopy and arm guards cause every prop exploded and the two front motors crushed but the quad and guts are fineIMG_20181007_092925728.jpg

Reactions: ebeez
yep, your flight sucked....or did you you just want a pat on the back? A lot of guys on here cant do half the crap you did in your woe is me video....Sorry its early, but misleading post like this bother me ...kinda like click bait.

Wow harsh Picco, ebeez likes to post videos and he can fly.
We all have our own style and it's all good. Not too many people on here are Pro's

Relax dude.
Freedom is everything.

Wow harsh Picco, ebeez likes to post videos and he can fly.
We all have our own style and it's all good. Not too many people on here are Pro's

Relax dude.
Freedom
I guess I’m linking it to websites that say one thing just to click on them and it’s not what it says..its all good...I guess its everywhere.

Pico, we are all here to help and support each other.
Some fly fantastic some are still learning the basics.
For me, I'm still learning the basics but heck I love it.
Every pack makes us better.
When we fly great or bad we tend to share it.
At the end of the day we all do it because we love it and it doesn't matter if not everyone likes it.

Absolutely... people here have helped me out and I’m much appreciate it.... I will no longer comment on other people’s post so I don’t offend people.... please let this be over... thank you

Reactions: HighTechPauper
yep, your flight sucked....or did you you just want a pat on the back? A lot of guys on here cant do half the crap you did in your woe is me video....Sorry its early, but misleading post like this bother me ...kinda like click bait.
no man.. i don't look for pats of any kind. I don't do clickbait either. The flight just didn't go the way I wanted period.

Absolutely... people here have helped me out and I’m much appreciate it.... I will no longer comment on other people’s post so I don’t offend people.... please let this be over... thank you
It's all good Piccopower. Everyone is entitle to an opinion. I'm not offended.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput