Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I could use some help lol FPV

SirHighFive

Reaction score
Hello,
So I purchased some
FuriBee VR01 FPV GOGGLES
5.8g 40CH DUAL ANTENNA
It's what was in my price range. I'm looking for a drone to fly now. Preferably outdoor. I've looked into this one
XK X130 - T 130MM 2.4GHZ 4CH RTF
5.8G FPV 600 TVL/1020 CORELESS MOTOR 3D,6D MODE SWITCH

Would this be a good starter drone? I've flown many indoor and outdoor Los and wifi fpv. Also, what tells me that a drone is compatible with my goggles? The 5.8g of the transmitter? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

For the price you can't go wrong but probably isn't crazy durable, I started with an arris xspeed c250 v2 with eachine av800 goggles, great for park flying and medium range. Camera is the best quality for a stock camera I've seen so far.
So they are compatible? The FuriBee goggles and this xkx130 rtf? Yeah doesn't look crazy durable I agree.

Any drone is a good starter drone, there will be a next one in most cases...lol. Like everything else, better quality = $ and it also means more durable.
5.8ghz is the frequency the fpv camera transmitter uses to send video to your goggles
Hey great, thanks!

Any drone is a good starter drone, there will be a next one in most cases...lol. Like everything else, better quality = $ and it also means more durable.
5.8ghz is the frequency the fpv camera transmitter uses to send video to your goggles
What about the 2.4g transmitter, that frequency has nothing to do with the goggles? Goggles revirec transmission from camera not drone?

2.4 ghz is the freq. the radio (controller) uses to communicate with the receiver, nothing to do with the goggles. The goggles receive signals from the video transmitter @ 5.8ghz

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax