Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I broke my arm

That is just cracked and not yet broken. Use some super glue and compress it in some kind of clamping arrangement if you can, that will make it plenty good enough to fly it. Unfortunately EMAX has not released any replacement parts yet (like the frame parts) but they should sometime in the near future.

20min Epoxy. 2 of my arms broke as well, and earlier tonight, one of my motors is done.. LOL.
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that. Maybe just get another one and use this one for parts.

I love this little thing. It's really helping me learn to fly. Not as durable as the white TH, but a lot more power and flight time.

Last night I spent an hour looking for mine. Haha
It was under high weeds. I couldn't hear the beeper (some kid was mowing his lawn) and the props couldn't spin. I used the RSSI signal to track it down. It worked well. I followed the signal strength until it was the highest I could get it, and when i looked down it was under the weeds.

Kinda sucks how Emax is selling the product, without any replacement parts and accessory support. I emailed them a while ago and they replied back saying "stay tuned"
Heck with that! So, I bought another one.

Kinda sucks how Emax is selling the product, without any replacement parts and accessory support. I emailed them a while ago and they replied back saying "stay tuned"
Heck with that! So, I bought another one.
Not sure how much a new frame and motor would cost but you’re probably close in cost with a new one anyway. And now you’ll have plenty of spares.
It’s a nice little machine so you should have plenty of long term fun.

Well I did it now. It seems the better I get the more I crash. ;)

TH Freestyle frame is broken and bent. :mad:

I ordered 2 frames and a set of props from geekbuying but the delivery time is 30 - 40 days.

Now the good news.

1. The quad still flies
2. My GEPRC Toothpick should be arriving next week (also is taking 30 - 40 days from order).

So this week I fly in my backyard through the trees with the crippled frame. Better to practice with a frame that's half dead anyway. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax