Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hv tramp and Skitzo FC....need some help please.

Piccopower

Reaction score
Guys I really hate asking for help but I'm kinda lost with this vtx....I am replacing my tbs pro hv with a hv tramp
...my setup
camera is a RunCam Swift 2 Micro (WITH OSD)
Im using Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 40A 4-in-1
and the Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller

Im not getting picture..I think my goggles are getting the right channel as it beeps and locks but no pic.....any help is appreciated....kind of embarrassed as to know so much but to find you know so little.

What do you get, black screen or static? And are you sure you are not in pit mode on the tramp? Is the cam wired directly to the tramp or are you going through the FC?

Reactions: Wayno52
What do you get, black screen or static? And are you sure you are not in pit mode on the tramp? Is the cam wired directly to the tramp or are you going through the FC?
its wired to the FC and Im getting a black screen..( if it was already set up for another build and taken apart would it automatically go back into pit mode)

Black screen means the vTX is transmitting fine, but has no picture to send, and no the tramp wouldn't default on its own. I would hook cam straight into vTX to bypass FC to test it, but only after I proved wireout and power/ground was without issue (bent pins, broken wires, proper Vin/Vout, etc).

Reactions: VirtueViolater
B8FAEDBE-35D3-419F-B4F1-74D4A51AD681.jpeg
I have the purple wire coming out of the camera for video.... can you tell me where that needs to go?

By default the Yellow wire is video in, should be the 4th pin on tramp side. Looks like the wiring is wrong to me from the picture. Red to red, black to black and purple cam side to yellow tramp side if I am seeing it properly. Look on the tramp it is red/power into tramp, black/ground into tramp the next pin is 5v out of tramp to cam, and then yellow is labeled V for video. .

Reactions: Piccopower
In this case red goes to VBat, 1 black goes to VBatGround, Orange is 5v out of tramp to Red on cam, 2nd black is ground out of tramp to black on cam, and yellow to yellow, sorry I said purple earlier, the purple would go to VBat if you were going to use the Cam OSD to give your VBAT, the purple to VBat is how the cam senses the VBat voltage to put in cam OSD. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Piccopower
In this case red goes to VBat, 1 black goes to VBatGround, Orange is 5v out of tramp to Red on cam, 2nd black is ground out of tramp to black on cam, and yellow to yellow, sorry I said purple earlier, the purple would go to VBat if you were going to use the Cam OSD to give your VBAT, the purple to VBat is how the cam senses the VBat voltage to put in cam OSD. Hope this helps.

Wonderful....you know your stuff...Thank you very much...

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone