Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Howdy from San Antonio Texas!

h2oslider

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Looking forward to searching through lots of threads to learn as much as I can. Have about 4 flights under my belt on my Arris 250b with Radiolink AT9s and about 6 hours on DRL sim using a playstation controller (not even close to the same thing). Very new to Racing Drones but looking forward to learning quickly.

First thing I've learned is to never hit Restore to Default settings in Cleanflight...........Still working on that fix, since all my modes are gone and drone won't arm. I'll be searching the forum for answers on that one today.

Thanks for having me and looking forward to learning from everyone and eventually being able to give back!

Welcome to DRP h2oslider . 0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: h2oslider
Hi h2oslider, welcome to FPV and the forum. I recommend getting your transmitter hooked up to your sim asap as this will save you from lots of cra$hes. After you fly it some, you may want to load Betaflight onto your flight controller. There's lots of great folks here if ya need help

Reactions: Wayno52
Hi h2oslider, welcome to FPV and the forum. I recommend getting your transmitter hooked up to your sim asap as this will save you from lots of cra$hes. After you fly it some, you may want to load Betaflight onto your flight controller. There's lots of great folks here if ya need help

Thanks for the advice! Been looking into flashing with betaflight. Guess I don't have much to lose since I already wiped all my modes in Clean flight by hitting the restore to default settings. I'll look into it a little more for sure. Thanks again!

Sweet! The description says it'll also run 6" props. If you decide to do some up-grades, start with a lens or maybe even a new camera.

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas