Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

how to practice for FPV Racing

Because DX6 is way more simple to program. I've read many testimonies of fliers with experience say the Taranis is complicated to program vs the simplicity of the DX6

It may not be the same as the real thing, but I literally took my Taranis out of the box, plugged it in, and started flying the sim. No setting adjustments were required.

Programming....Setting up your drones? Scrolling thru. Idk, im just going on what I've read and thats what they have said. TBH, im so new to this, I haven't delved into that yet. Just in the research stage right now. But I know I will need a better TX. My Flysky's are ok but that's what came with my Ready -to fly drones.

My Flysky TX says it is being seen by my PC but doesnt operate the LiftOff simulator. It's annoying as that's the only Sim I want to use. But my PC is pretty old

AT9S or Taranis are the best options IMO

I really wish the Spektrum, Futaba, JR and other radio manufacturers would get on board with these new flight sims. I'm sure that there are a lot more pilots than just me that like to fly different types of models besides just fixed-wing. Or just rotary-wing. If they are smart, their probably busy designing proprietary software (sim's) right now just like Phoenix 5.0.

I think I damaged my Falcons VTX (powered up for about 20 seconds with no antenna), since then just absolute crap signal thru my goggles. So while waiting for my new VTX to arrive I powered up my Grayson tuned Wizard x220 and I had my best FPV flight so far. I was able to go high, turn around, come back at me, turn around & fly around a tree. I think I'm going save up for a real good pair of fat sharks. I like my EV800'S but TBH, they are a little blurry (not a show stopper tho). I'm sooo happy because I kept it in the air this time.

Reactions: Jtrjr
So today I ordered a tiny whoop style racer to help me make the transition to acro flying. Wound up ordering the Hoverbot Nano FPV kit which just went on sale for $199 here:

HoverBot Nano - First Person View Kit

I think I'll put some time in on this guy before I even put the QAV-X together. Can't wait to get it!

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz