Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How to get my AIO working?

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just upgraded my FC from a Racerstar F3S to an F4S & I cant get any response from the radio. I’m using a Spektrum 4649T & I read somewhere that F4 controllers have a problem with the uninverted signal that Spektrum requires. I've had a look for solder pads to do this but there is nothing labeled, I have found two pads on the board that could be the ones but they aren’t labeled. Could the ones circled in the pic be the ones I need to bridge?

P.S. does anyone else think it’s weird that all F4 boards invert the signal only for it to be uninverted after sale? F3 boards don’t have this problem, why would the newer version? (End of rant, lol)

8E9F420B-C389-4086-B4E5-198A8116DE01.jpeg

I don't think those pads will work, they actually look like they might be for bridging between 3.3v/5v. I would try connecting to the rx for the GPS UART, I'm guessing it's uninverted. Worth a try and you can't hurt anything if I'm wrong.

Awesome dude, I soldered the signal wire to the rx & enabled UART6 & it worked!! Thank you so much. Now why can’t they put that in the instruction/pinout diagram? It’s like they completely forgot about Spektrum, lol.

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Glad you got it sorted. They don't show it in the manual because that would be too easy!

Reactions: Squiggle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax