Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How to connect Spektrum reciever to Arris x220 Pro Edition?

CC268

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I bought an Arris x220 Pro Edition along with the Spektrum SPM4649T receiver. I have a DX9 hence why I bought the Spektrum receiver. There is an SBUS wire coming off the drone. I assume this just plugs directly into the receiver. However, I am confused as to how I can bind it as I can't have it both plugged into the drone and have a bind plug in there at the same time?

Also, what is this PPM wire harness that came with the drone?

It's going to be interesting trying to mount this receiver somewhere as there is not much room.

Thanks

IMG_1957[1].JPG IMG_1958[1].JPG IMG_1959[1].JPG

Last edited:
You can use the ibus wire and hook it up sbus.

I apologize as I am not familiar with how to do that. Could you describe the process or maybe there is a Youtube video for it? Are you sure you can do that for Spektrum?

Thanks

Just plug the ibus connector there then that goes to the sbus on your receiver. you'll then have to go into betaflight and set it up

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Looks to me like I will have to buy another PDB and Flight Controller that is Spektrum compatible...what a mess.

You can use this one with spektrum

Most flight controllers on getfpv.com explicity say Spektrum compatible. This one doesn't. SBUS is typically used for Futaba receivers. Not sure what to do at this point. Will have to do some more research when I get home I guess.

It just doesnt have the speksat port. You can still hook it up through sbus. The flycolor just doesnt have ibus. Sbus is just as good but you'll have to adjust the endpoints etc

Reactions: HighTechPauper
It just doesnt have the speksat port. You can still hook it up through sbus. The flycolor just doesnt have ibus. Sbus is just as good but you'll have to adjust the endpoints etc

Unfortunately this is way over my head. I will see what I can figure out. Worst case I will sell this and get something else I guess.

If you are using spektrum, buy a bnf quad that is spektrum ready, then all you have to do is bind your spektrum radio to the quad

If you are using spektrum, buy a bnf quad that is spektrum ready, then all you have to do is bind your spektrum radio to the quad

I'm going to see what I can do to make it work. Asked the Spektrum guys if it will work. My best bet is to probably just buy a new FC which are relatively cheap.

The other solution to this is to just go out and buy a FrSky transmitter. It appears that all the fpv drone guys are running FrSky and not Spektrum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax