Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

how to check if transmitter is working properly?

Primoz_Horvath

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm struggling to find a solution. In Betaflight, I get the RX_failsafe message. I have tried different solutions without succes. Now, I need to find out if my transmitter is failing. I could bind the transmitter to the receiver and when turning on the transmitter, the blinking red light becomes a fixed red light. Does this means that the transmitter is working properly or could there be another failure? I need to know so that I can exclude a transmitter problem (and not start looking for a new transmitter).

have a nice day!

Now I've connected the fc with the receiver (nothing else of hardware) and I connect it with usb to betaflight. Now I'm doing trial and error with different setting in betaflight and in the transmitter. I can also easily change wires (solder/desolder) if necessary.
Is this a good manner for trying to solve the issue?

There are a few easy reasons why you would get RX Failsafe, the TX and the RX are not bound and/or the Port and Serial Provider is not set right. There isn't enough pertinent info in your post to say much more than that. Did you buy this BNF or PNP, what radio and RX are you using, the red light could mean that the TX and RX are not compatible revs of firmware, there are a lot of possibilities without know more about what exactly you have.

Reactions: Primoz_Horvath
There are a few easy reasons why you would get RX Failsafe, the TX and the RX are not bound and/or the Port and Serial Provider is not set right. There isn't enough pertinent info in your post to say much more than that. Did you buy this BNF or PNP, what radio and RX are you using, the red light could mean that the TX and RX are not compatible revs of firmware, there are a lot of possibilities without know more about what exactly you have.
Hi, thank you. I fixed it, I don't really know how, but I worked out fine.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput