Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

HorusRC FrSky X-Lite S Transmitter

ada002

Reaction score
The X-Lite S Transmitter is a great option for beginner and intermediate-level FPV pilots due to its simplified layout that resembles video game controllers, with a 24-channel capability and 2 additional momentary buttons; all this in a comfortable package, offering good sensation to the touch with its ergonomic shape and good grip, thanks to its rubber finish.

For only $149.99 you can get your own FrSky Transmitter Taranis X-Lite S 24CH Radio with PARA Wireless Training Function and Quick-charge System at HorusRC online shop!

The X-Lite S Transmitter is a great option for beginner and intermediate-level FPV pilots due to its simplified layout that resembles video game controllers, with a 24-channel capability and 2 additional momentary buttons; all this in a comfortable package, offering good sensation to the touch with its ergonomic shape and good grip, thanks to its rubber finish.

For only $149.99 you can get your own FrSky Transmitter Taranis X-Lite S 24CH Radio with PARA Wireless Training Function and Quick-charge System at HorusRC online shop!

The problem with that transmitter is it is a " ACCESS " version which most of us don't want any part of as it is not "open source" which is what this hobby is all about.
I personally will have nothing to do with the new FrSky ACCESS crap and if my current QX7 (ACCST version) goes down, I will replace it with a Radiomaster TX16s controller. As for 24 channels, quad pilots have no use for that many channels. Just more FrSky hype. Sorry for the blunt response but this post seems like an advertisement for something that old school pilots want nothing to do with... For only 139 dollars you can get something much better and open source...
(PRE-ORDER) RadioMaster TX16S Multi-Protocol RF Module OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall GimbalsDefault Title
Still in preorder, but well worth the wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HighTechPauper
I agree @brettbrandon, every post from this person looks like some kind of advertisement, perhaps the mods can have a look and decide if he needs booted from the forum.
Sorry guys have done removed him in several other forums under a different name.
He be gone now .

iur.jpeg
Forecast was right for a change.?​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax