Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

hobby tiger lipo's CHEAP!!

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
hi, just ordered 2 hobby tiger 1350 mah 4s 100c batteries on amazon for $19.95 ea!!! will order more if they check out ok. has anyone else tried these batteries?

That's a great price! Hope they're decent batteries. I'm going to take a look, thanks for the tip.

Jerry

I might try a few of those. They're 50g's lighter than my Turnigy Graphene 1300mah 4S and a little smaller.

Jerry

Gotta be something wrong with that, no way a 4S is 50g lighter unless that is a 2200mah or something? The 1300 3S 65C Graphenes are 138g...

Anyways, how have you been Jerry? Good to see you back on. You missed a video I posted on the photos and videos page, finally tried a couple power loops. It is pretty fun. I didn't think I would like doing "tricks" honestly but it is fun.

Green,

My 65c Turnigy Graphene 1300mah 4S are showing a weight of 176g, I think these Hobbytiger's were showing 125g. They'll only let you buy 2. I went ahead and bought 2 to check them out.

Doing good, been real busy between here and the new place in Texas. Long drive. I got to do quite a bit of flying the past two days. I should try to put a little video together. I know it's still novice stuff but I'm seeing improvements. I'll go check out your video in a bit.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas