Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi

Rabkitz1

Reaction score
Can anyone help me I have the Taranis qx7 and live in the uk how can I use it with my eachine novice 3 and wizard x220s

Hi can anyone help me I have the Taranis qx7 I live in the uk just getting started how hard is it to set the r9 long distance module up

No I’m new to all this I have mavic 2zoom mavic mini and the eachine novice 3 and wizard x220s I’m waiting on my arris explorer long range any tips would be great like what’s the best goggles for distance fat shark or DJI race edition

You’ve got a number of questions going on all at once. If you are specifically asking how to fit an R9 module to your Taranis Tx and matching receiver to which ever quad you intend to use, there are a number of tutorials online to help you.
As for running goggles with your setup, you’ll only be able to use a Fatshark or similar analogue type goggles. You can’t use the DJI RE racing goggles as the are designed for a specific DJI product (Mavic I think).
If this is your first long range setup, be prepared to spend up reasonably big as any gear related to distance flying that is reliable needs quality parts.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Welcome @Rabkitz1
Futura is right, you have a lot of questions and need to look at one piece at a time. You can only bind the QX7's "internal RF" 2.4GHz to quads that have Frsky compatible 2.4GHz receivers in them, the R9 (900Mhz) stuff is completely different and only works with compatible 900MHz receivers. You will need to figure out what you have for receivers, if any at all, before you can begin to get set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya