Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

hi guys, judge and help me?

stkenneth

Reaction score
guys im new and i have crashed like 50 times (not to brag but just so you know how new i am and how far i have gone).
i record a video today and wonder what you guys think i should do?
i mean, please comment about my tunning (PID) , or the way i drive or anything so i can progress better.
here is the video

Reactions: tevek
Welcome to the forum @stkenneth!
I see nothing wrong, you are new, with stick time you will get better.
thankyou for the warm welcome! yes will try to get as much stick time as possible hahaha..
You’re doing great, at least your quad didn’t crash and catch fire like some of my early efforts. Maybe try flying further out and practice smooth turns before working on the tighter stuff? As @HighTechPauper noted, you will get better with more stick time.
well it never catch fire but has been swimming ?. im so afraid going far, i dont trust my vtx too much yet but i will try to go further next time!

anyway this morning i have another chance to fly it, and i flew it i think way better than yesterday, here is the video

edit: i like my power loop at the end of the video

Reactions: HighTechPauper
thankyou for the warm welcome! yes will try to get as much stick time as possible hahaha..

well it never catch fire but has been swimming ?. im so afraid going far, i dont trust my vtx too much yet but i will try to go further next time!

anyway this morning i have another chance to fly it, and i flew it i think way better than yesterday, here is the video

edit: i like my power loop at the end of the video

You’re doing really well, into power loops already! You could try increasing your vtx power to 100 - 200mW if your quad can do it and see how that goes. Also make sure you have your failsafe set up on your controller (usually set it to drop on no pulses) if you are worried about a flyaway.

Invest in a good flight simulator or use a free one but a flight simulator for training and skill building will make a world of difference for you. Besides that, they are fun when it is too dark to fly or it is raining.

You’re doing really well, into power loops already! You could try increasing your vtx power to 100 - 200mW if your quad can do it and see how that goes. Also make sure you have your failsafe set up on your controller (usually set it to drop on no pulses) if you are worried about a flyaway.
hehehe thanks ! was so nervous doing it at first that i forgot all my to do list ?. i have set my vtx to 200mw and also the failsafe but sometimes when i go behind a tree or something the interference is so bad. today i did got another chance to fly in a golf course, was wide and big so i can test my range. will edit video first so it wont be too long for anyone who wants to see it.
Invest in a good flight simulator or use a free one but a flight simulator for training and skill building will make a world of difference for you. Besides that, they are fun when it is too dark to fly or it is raining.
yes i go with sim usually but this weekend i have a chance to go to a field (i dont always have a chance every weekend).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas