Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi from Western Australia

tevek

Reaction score
Greetings from the big sand pit, just got back into racing drones/freestyle after a couple of years of flying Phantoms. Currently up to three wizard x220 setups and struggling with one of them. Despite binding the Tx and Rx, no go, no crashes with an almost new set up. I'll check out the search engine for answers and post a noob request for help if that fails.
Cheers!

Welcome to DRP forum tevek .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Wayno52
Welcome @tevek, glad to have you here!
@Wayno52 is far too kind, I am no wizard for sure.
I am just a person who knows a little and is willing to help when I can.

Your intro doesn't say much about the issue, there are about a thousand links in the chain between RX/TX are bound, and flying.
Assuming FC does not see the RX and you have a Arming Disable Flag of #3, but that is just a guess. Ping me if you think I can help.

Welcome @tevek, glad to have you here!
@Wayno52 is far too kind, I am no wizard for sure.
I am just a person who knows a little and is willing to help when I can.

Your intro doesn't say much about the issue, there are about a thousand links in the chain between RX/TX are bound, and flying.
Assuming FC does not see the RX and you have a Arming Disable Flag of #3, but that is just a guess. Ping me if you think I can help.
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I spent all day yesterday researching on this forum, you tubing and finally got the wizard flying. Despite the FC having a Cleanflight sticker on it, it was actually loaded with Betaflight. I went through the process of downloading and updating the configurator, flashed the FC with the latest version and it worked. Had one motor running backwards which was easy to fix, fixed up the FC orientation (it kept flipping) and it now flies. I've no idea why it went from flying one day to not the next, I had changed a few settings (arm switch and flight modes) but what followed was new to me being a noob with racing drones. So much to learn and I literally owe my 'success' to both the hints in this forum and YouTube.
Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz