Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi All need your help if possible :)

BFLECK

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope someone can spend a few mins helping me out please, i brought a lot from my local auction it said it was a Racing Drone ......

I wondering if someone can give me some idea of as to what model this is and what do i have here ? and the rough value, as im looking to sell it if its possible.

I very grateful if someone can spend a few mins of thier time helping me out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

IMG_5821.JPGIMG_5822.JPG
IMG_5823.JPGIMG_5824.JPGIMG_5826.JPGIMG_5827.JPGIMG_5828.JPGIMG_5829.JPGIMG_5830.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    861.6 KB · Views: 0
Not sure there is an actual model for this. Most model versions have just the quad, maybe some extra props at best, your collection is what you would see from a custom build, parts bought separately and assembled.

Reactions: Futuramille
Im not sure what its all worth (used or out of package) probably 200$ to the right person? without googles and Transmitter there is still significant expense before you can fly but it looks like everything to build a quad is there.
maybe instead of selling it you consider joining us in this addiction?

I have seen that frame before which is basically an X with a stack compartment but just cant put my finger on it. What might throw people off are all the 3dprinted parts. I'm actually not sure you really need those parts - except maybe the shark fin which clearly adds 20hp easyily at the gears (lol).

In all seriousness, lot of the brand names are recognizable including Matek, Lumenier, Cobra ... you could get a decent inexpensive radio and a pair of older goggles and get flying.

Or were you hoping to just turn this around for a profit without knowing one thing about drones?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax