Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

HELP!!!!!

Calihulk

Reaction score
Hello new to the site and to drones. just purchased a second hand 250 racer. everything seems to work on it the remote is connecting to the drone but it wont fly. so i guess everything is not working. i was able to rebind the controller to the drone. battery is fully charged all lights go on but engines only work intermittently some times they come on but most of the time they don't. i was wondering if i needed to re-program the CC3D on it. Any suggestion.

Welcome Cal, Sounds strange to me and unfortunately I’m unable to help on this one. But I’m sure a few of the more tech savvy guys on here will have your bird in the air soon. So what and where did you buy?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Welcome Cal, Sounds strange to me and unfortunately I’m unable to help on this one. But I’m sure a few of the more tech savvy guys on here will have your bird in the air soon. So what and where did you buy?
Thanks Wayno50, I purchased it from a friend that acquired it from another person. He didn't know much about it he tried turning it on and unfortunately didn't take off the propeller blades and cut his hand. So he didn't want anything to do with the Drone. I believe it is a storm 250 but that's the only thing I know about it.

Just updating on my drone problem. I updated the CC3D last night everything there seems to work. But the control doesn't seem to be connecting. The controller is a devention devo 7 setup. The blue light on the CC3D doesn't change when operating the remote it stays blinking even if you're trying to give it throttle.

It sounds like you have LibrePilot installed. I haven't used it, bit you need to set up the type of receiver in there.
I did a step by step set up last night everything on the drone worked fine when conectes to the computer. when I was done setting it up the control still couldn't connect to the Drone. My control is a devention devo 7. The blue light on the CC3D just blinks but doesn't change when I give It throttle.

If there are a bunch of wires between the receiver and the fc then it is PWM. If there are only 3 wires coming out of the receiver, we need more info but probably PPM. See what model receiver you have, and how many wires are hooked up to it.

If there are a bunch of wires between the receiver and the fc then it is PWM. If there are only 3 wires coming out of the receiver, we need more info but probably PPM. See what model receiver you have, and how many wires are hooked up to it.
I really appreciate all the help. It is a PWM that's the way it.was installed from the update.

Hmm, if you already have it set for PWM in software then I guess I would check that the receiver is getting the right voltage. You are sure bind is ok?
Well I think it is but since I just updated the system I can do another bind.

Hmm, if you already have it set for PWM in software then I guess I would check that the receiver is getting the right voltage. You are sure bind is ok?
Just binded it no go still. So frustrating could the CC3D be bad.

It could be but not that likely. Check the receiver wiring, preferably with a multimeter if you have one. I would think it is a wiring or software setup issue. Sorry I don't know much about LibrePilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232