Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with Skyline32

Chongy

Reaction score
G'day

So, is anyone able to show me pictures or video of how they have connected the Skyline32 and esc through the PDB? I'm using per channel setup and having issues where motor are not in sync. Have done all the different calibrations but still the same. So now I hope that someone might be able to give something to show me their setup. Just want to start flying but as new also want to learn all the intricacies of drone setup.
Appreciate if someone can help a guy drive his drone.

Can you describe what is wrong with the motors?

Hey mate
So everything in cleanflight looks good, test all motor and throttle all the same. However when I try with transmitter the motor start to spin up but one (m3) continues to max throttle eventhough I have transmitter throttle at half and the other 3 motors although start to throttle up start to throttle down to min. I was thinking maybe I have not connected the Skyline32 correctly so not getting sufficient power. But that is just me thinking and not actually knowing. Have also tried with props on but the same. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.

Be sure your channels (especially throttle) have a range of about 1000us to 2000us with a 1500us midpoint. Do this in the radio menus (sub-trim and endpoints on mine) while watching the receivers tab.

Be sure your channels (especially throttle) have a range of about 1000us to 2000us with a 1500us midpoint. Do this in the radio menus (sub-trim and endpoints on mine) while watching the receivers tab.

Ok, will check that out. Thanks

Also confirm the direction of the arrow on the flight controller is facing forward, or that you have yaw orientation on cleanflight set to match the direction of the arrow.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Also confirm the direction of the arrow on the flight controller is facing forward, or that you have yaw orientation on cleanflight set to match the direction of the arrow.
Thanks buddy, I'll look at all that. Really appreciate your time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax