Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with eb185

Lynx4

Reaction score
Hey guys need a little help. I have a eachine eb185 and I am having issues with one of the motors. After flying around for a bit I crashed and broke a prop of course. So I changed with with a new one it was a struggle getting the nut off and took a bit of force. Once it was changed I went to take it out again but when i put thrust up the motor that I changed the prop on will start and then stop with a somewhat error beep coming from the drone itself. I decided it might of been a bad motor as it had alot of shaft play. So I replaced the motor with the exact same. But the same motor still does the same thing with starting then stopping and playing a error type of beeping noise.
If anyone could help me it would be great. I'm hoping it's not a bad esc and you can't replace them on the eb185.

Thanks

try swapping that motor and esc with the other motor and esc that spins in the same direction. you probably have a bad esc

I can't with this drone the esc flight controller and all other electronics are in the one circuit board so to replace one ESC means to buy a whole new board Which sucks. But do you think it would be the ESC or could it be something else?

Do you have a link to where you purchased to drone?
I've never seen an all-in-one that also includes ESCs in one board

Here is a photo of the ESC

Attachments

• IMG_20170427_111839.jpg
    IMG_20170427_111839.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
Eww, I wouldn't invest anymore in that board. And since it pretty much is the frame too... Just get an Eachine Wizard ARF or BNF (forget which they offer) and salvage what parts you can out of there for spares, hopefully including the receiver to use on the Wizard..

I agree. I recommend buying parts and do your own build as it's pretty easy and satisfying

Is the wizard good? I have seen it everywhere. I'm new to this if you haven't noticed..
I would love to build my own I'm just not confident in the programming side of things, the building would be fun and easy and I'm used to that but using cleanfight and setting the flight controller up looks fiddly

The wizard is very good for the price. Best deal of 2016.

Building is very fun. You can learn to program betaflight (I prefer bf over cf) in an afternoon. Start with Joshua Bardwell's betaflight video, and watch the drivers video before you plug in the quad to the computer.

Ok I'll have a look into it. Found the wizard on Banggood seem pretty good. I might buy the wizard and then build another one as a project

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax