Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help Walkera f210

hi, i'm finally starting to flip my f210. I'm experience some trouble when I start flying fast and do a flip or a roll, my battery drains to the point where my f210 starts beeping. after the flip, the voltage is much higher again, (i can see in my osd), but the beeping keeps going.

batteries are fully balanced. tattu racing series 1300mah, 75c

Can this be fixed? Is it a setting in Cleanflight?

You can set the low voltage alarm level in cleanflight. You never ever want the battery to sag lower than 3.2V/cell and you want resting voltage at about 3.7V/cell when done flying. It's up to you to decide when you want the alarm. I keep mine at about 3.7 and land when it beeps at hover. It beeps during loops though if you do it like this.

So it's not that my lipo's are bad quality? If I buy more expensive batteries, will they have a better burst, or is the tattu good enough for flipping and rolling.

All batteries sag under load, the good ones sag less. Tattu are generally pretty good even if not the best price. They do go bad, usually not for a while unless over-discharged. See Joshua Bardwell's YouTube video series on lipo batteries for some good info.. I pasted the first of 4 below.

Reactions: WorkingClassRacer
Hi. I'm having a few issues with my F210 3D and the DEVO 7 controller as well.
I'm new at the quad copter hobby and purchased a Walkera F210 3D in April of this year. Been flying alot but during last flight I accidentally pulled the antenna off the stock DEVO 7 controller(antenna wire disconnected along with it). Was able to open the controller and re-attach the wire to the connector. Anyway, during last flight the F210 beeps loud and then drops out of the sky when it's apprx. 200 yards away -NOT VERY FAR. Full battery charge on both controller & battery. This happened 3 times!
Opened the Devo 7 controller to see if it disconnected and all is connected still. Anyone ever experience this and have any remedies?
Deciding on buying a new controller, preferably the Devo F7 since I'm flying Line of Sight right now. I'm curious, will I still be able to use the stock receiver, installed/programmed in F210 to the stock DEVO 7 controller or will I need to purchase a new receiver to install in my F210 3D so i can receive from theDEVO F7 controller? Again newbie so this may sound like a stupid question.
Thanks!
He Dave, i'm having the same problem with my f210 and devo 7 controller. It just randomly loses connection.. have you found a solution for this problem?
I think it is the receiver, takes alot of damage when it drop out of the air.. hope to hear from you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax